Shoukoku no Altair Gaiden - Toukoku no Subaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Star Falls on the Ruined Country

Aggregator gang
Oh wow! I remember! This is that one country that produce some sort of your ancient guns that our prince used right? I've always wanted to read this, thank you for translating!

Anyway, just out of curiosity, is the main story still hiatus or something? Cause it's been a long time since the last time i read it

I like it but I wonder why this has to be part of Shoukoku no Altair's universe at all.

Group Leader
I think I fell in love and it is by the same scanlation group that gave us the first Altair

Dex-chan lover
with or without the prince these guys have the strength to beat the bad guys so why they wont do it from the start? Just go pick a new leader or something

Aggregator gang
@amc9988 Most likely it is due to how in our history certain nations equated the emperor to god like status *COUGH* Japan *COUGH* and when said Emperors were either lost or massively defeated there was a massive loss of morale and cohesion. Pretty much it is like trying to replace mortal god/jesus on Earth if they were killed and trying to get the fanatics/zealots to follow a new leader that is not god/jesus. Sure I agree if they got their heads out of their asses they could of done something but fanaticism is a hard thing to fix as seen in our history.

Users who are viewing this thread