Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko?

Fed-Kun's army
@StrangePibcuo I personally think this series is above average, the boy's character development is really satisfying and it doesn't really follow many of the clichés of romcoms, even the fanservice is a lot more subtle and feels more natural. I also don't see a problem if the boy is a teenager and the onee-san a young adult, this is fiction afterall, well, not like relationship's between a teenager and a adult don't happen in real life as well.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait whats the credits page on the spanish release saying? This is ending at chapter 40? Has the axe come???

Contributor
@assman162

How many chapters does a series need to have before it goes from “axed” to “the author ended it on their own”?

Commenting to remind myself to reread chapters 37 and 38 because so much happened and I love them. Also need this storyline to connect with the doujinshi and I will be content

Society may reprimand her for sharing such feelings with a boy much younger than her, but fuck society!

Shounen deserves all of Onee-san's love and praise!

GO SHOUNEN! GO! SEIZE THE ONEESAN! TAKE FATE INTO YOUR OWN HANDS! BALLS MY SON! BALLS!

Dex-chan lover
been re-reading from the start in preparation for what'll be most likely the last chapter next week (sigh). Couple of things that caught my eye:
- the art style changed quite a bit. not better or worse, but different.
- Saori was a lot more agressive with her teasing, while also being a bit more distant at the same time.
- after ch. 3 where the mom is introduced, there are no more new characters. it's a very reduced cast, and the support don't even get side stories. no wonder it'll end up being such a short series.

Users who are viewing this thread