Shounen Oujo

This manga is good, I just wish it released for often (bimonthly I think, volume releases every year or six months).

Fed-Kun's army
assuming guns dont exist yet how have the guys not revolted... men are on average physically stronger than women ... men are also greater risk takers.... and alot of men are ... idiots ...
it wouldnt be too hard for a slave to convince his fellow slaves to rebel... but they this manga is pretty good
the more i read this the less i understand it but i guess its because im reading it with todays sensibilities

Group Leader
assuming guns dont exist yet
Guns DO exist... it was shown how someone deflected an arrow with a bullet... from a gun-shaped thing that shot the projectile

Contributor
Shame we have to wait for Yukihiro to restart the series. Looks like this'll be it for a long time, if not ever.

Ye gods be praised, new chapters for this series. I had lost hope to be honest.

This manga goes so long between updates that I have to read it all from the very beginning every time it updates, just so I know what's going on.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoy this approach where the
MC is forced to cross-dress, but not for humiliation and/or to "tame" them as such but for them to be in a strong role, I wish to see more of this type of cross-dress theme manga, In which the MC is forced to dress in the opposite gender and to keep it hush-hush or it means life or death(etc), I have read similar manga like this, but none of them have been near as good as this!

Fed-Kun's army
i guess this got dropped by the translator or something, but this story is super good; that is if you're okay with the whole crossdressing theme. been waiting for a year or so

Wow I'm so glad I found this again!! I heard that the author is having difficulties returning to the series due to other works, hence the hiatus. But I believe it isn't cancelled and will hopefully continue at a later time...

Supporter
is this dead?

or, I guess a better question is... is it worth reading in its incomplete state, assuming that it will never be continued

Found this yesterday finished it today, I wish they could continue it, it’s such a well done story....lmao this is sooo good.8-9/10 hope they don’t end it soon and comeback.

2 years since the last chapter was released, still hoping for the next chapter to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread