Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

XL

Dex-chan lover
Uh this is weird and unique so its a good thing? I'm so confused.

"Simply planting something will make it grow extremely fast."

Booze, armor, coins etc can't grow so.... what the heck? This ain't looking so good. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
While the pacing runs at light speed, at least the king actually sort of acts like a king. He doesn't bad mouth the summoned hero for a 'useless' skill and instead tries to make the best of it and didn't get mad when the summoned hero didn't know he couldn't go back. I imagine when he hears of what he's doing, he'll be happy because the summoned hero is still helping with the war effort by mass producing goods that are helpful or in short supply.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? This so broken and funny.

Gosh dudes. Stop discussing cultivating bodies. It has real bad Pet Semetary vibe. Creeps me the f up because I got traumatized by the older movie adaptations I watched as a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Aside people here having ideas of burying a human...

MC putting the world's economy into chaos could be a nice revenge for summoning him lol

Dex-chan lover
What the hell does he even need a store for? He can grow money, he can then use that money to buy whatever he wants. Maybe he will eventually grow golems or something similar and make his own army. Bye bye economy, hello world domination.

Dex-chan lover
Another stupid/dense/airhead Isekai MC with OP power. the only different is the power of cultivating any objects. i only see the cultivating words in Chinese Manhua. The Manga show us literally "Money grow on trees"

Users who are viewing this thread