Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
V6C55__044000N__RD_1_2_1.jpg

I would like to draw attention to the leftmost horse on page 23, cuz that bitch is flying that ain't even a horse gallop or whatever it be flying

@Vincent_quartz
don't question women
they say they want good men
then they marry a bad beating husband

so nah,
what they say isn't what they usually meant
not everyone is like that but you know, majority are

Dex-chan lover
Bottom of page 5 really does not look like she's taking something OUT of that dress... More like she's ins. *kidnapping sounds, muffled voice protesting*

So, is he still forging money, because I haven't seen him selling that much?
And doesn't any of his employees question were the products come from?

Anyways, easily producing stuff when all others have to work hard can't be a good thing.

Aggregator gang
So there is a road into the middle of the forest where they live. and it's easily traveled by the former slave that they have been receiving information from. But who built this road or is it just a monster trail a bit like an animal trail? At least that question was answered although it isn't explained why they had to walk two days in the forest in the first place. Then there is the question of how far away it is from the town. They say "a few days later" so it can't be that far, but some how their pursuers were discouraged and gave up because it was far too hard to track them down even though former slaves and an adventurer had no problem in doing so.
There are so many other things that I have to complain about, but it's getting tedious at this point. I'll just let it go.

Do they even need to summon a hero? The people here literally have OP skills that can be considered that of a hero.

Fed-Kun's army
The negotiation irritate me.

He asked "What are the benefits of funding your research".

She just repeated what was already said "their expensive and will cost a lot to repair"

And I'm here like "...so are you going to give them to him for free? What is your cut? What is the benefit in hiring you".

Might be over doing it. But that scene felt goddamn wrong. The MC had to answer his own question because the fucking slut was busy being a broken record.

@Phelix ikr, looks like he just hired her because he have too much money to spend
And because she has nice tiddies

Dex-chan lover
Wait so she knew that he bought her potions like a month ago, then once he opens a store she already knows to go there? Why does she know he's related to that store? Also she asked for him even though she didn't know he was the owner? I might've missed something here...

Users who are viewing this thread