Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind the watermarks honestly. And take your time with the translations. I’m more than happy just being able to read them.

And ofc, thanks for the translation m8

Bro soon you’re going to have to put the water mark into the pics. But it’s for the safety of CREDIT

Dex-chan lover
So far, they haven't done anything egregious, so I'm endeared to Team Rocket but Merchants.

Double-page supporter
Are you guys just glossing over how she pulls stuff from under her skirt? Is there a black hole/storage space under there?

Okay I think my last question sounds weird but I'll stick to that statement. Giggity

Watermark is not an issue, protect your work, Thank you for the translations and take your time and work, stay healthy.

Fed-Kun's army
The only time watermarks are an issue is when they're plastered over the art.
Thanks for the chapter

Ngl, didn't even notice them man lol. But that's better than some that end up cutting off dialogue cause they've covered speech bubbles with their damn watermark. Ugh I hate those.

Dex-chan lover
Boy that felt forced, the first time they go sell lanterns they get ambushed by... other lantern sellers? Will that now happen with every new product??? I don't think so, but still...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they didn't take longevity of the lantern into the match. If it's double the price but lasts longer than twice the length then its a better deal.

Dex-chan lover
i'm okay with the watermarks, especially since you're putting it in a non-intrusive place.

Sorry...I didn't even notice the watermarks until it's mentioned in the last credit page 😅

Users who are viewing this thread