Shouraiteki ni Shinde Kure - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Where There's No Charm, There's No Appetite

I wish I had a Komaki to encourage me to be healthy!

Fed-Kun's army
This girl is a total idiot, I want one. Lol her brother know her well enough to know what's up.

Thank you for the translation, this kind of comedy in a yuri it's rare, I really missed it.

Dex-chan lover
Ramen for dessert. I find it hard to finish a whole bowl of ramen for main course after walking 10K.

Lmao, I'm the same, no matter how much I eat and exercise my weight stays below average that it's actually pretty scary.

Dex-chan lover
@Ren-taro

Get your stomach/shit tested, I used to have the same till they found out I had a stomach bacteria (Helicobater pylori IIRC)

Fed-Kun's army
You should be getting heavier, regardless of fat/muscle ratio, until you're 20(give or take).

I don't think I've ever seen a manga acknowledge the fact that teens grow. It usually just happens as sudden changes to their character design when they go up a grade, there's never a mid year growth spurt.

Dex-chan lover
aw man why did they have to show a spoiler from the next arc when Shun show her the fruits of her labor.

Dex-chan lover
Shun did find out that Komaki thinks she's fine the way she is and just wants her to be healthy so it's still a win dammit !

On page 11, I nearly spat my drink out reading the line as

"Teacher. I'm sorry. Today, I'm shitting..."

Dex-chan lover
Good to know that muscles are weightless and exercising will totally make you lose weight...

Dex-chan lover
Muscles are denser than fat, thus if you exercise you "lose" size, but you actually gain weight/mass. This needs to be taught in basic education as a fundamental, not just the "bad foods = fat". This is why Shun has gained weight, not counting the whole "growing up and still developing" thing mentioned earlier in the comments.

Muscles weight more than fat, so that's probably the problem. Especially since it increased after further training.

Users who are viewing this thread