Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, with how this chapter turned out, it got axed because the audience rage quit. I know I fully intended to do so till I saw there was only three chapters left. So now I'm only sticking around for some closure. Best I can hope for though is a shitty forced ending where the shitty young master does something stupid and gets deposed, again.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the next 3 chapters can satisfy me (by killing everyone involved with the noble son)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this a light novel to begin with? Most manga adaptations of light novels last all that long. They're usually only used for promotion.

Hmmm, i didn't remember this plot, i read the wn long time ago so i probably wrong or this is manga original plot

Double-page supporter
ISTG THE ONE DERANGED TRASH THAT MADE THAT GIRL HAVE SUCH HUGE BELLY AT THAT AGE DIES HORIBLY.

Dex-chan lover
ISTG THE ONE DERANGED TRASH THAT MADE THAT GIRL HAVE SUCH HUGE BELLY AT THAT AGE DIES HORIBLY.
I get your point, but...
That girl ain't so little anymore.. Young, but definitely versed in surviving yet another day, regardless of the cost.. The one who got her knocked up could actually easily have been of her age. "Childhood" is not an option in the world we're shown here. Especially for the unlucky ones.

This world.... it's not a very pretty one.. Brought to you at gutpunch level..

Double-page supporter
I get your point, but...
That girl ain't so little anymore.. Young, but definitely versed in surviving yet another day, regardless of the cost.. The one who got her knocked up could actually easily have been of her age. "Childhood" is not an option in the world we're shown here. Especially for the unlucky ones.

This world.... it's not a very pretty one.. Brought to you at gutpunch level..
I agree with you. That is the depiction of how life on the settings were. But still, damn fam

Dex-chan lover
From looking at the raw, I am coming back next chapter for the resolution of all that happened in this chapter.

I hope the nobles like their tea in the FUCKING BOSTON HARBOR. NO TAXATION WITHOUT PROPER REPRESENTATION, BITCH.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, just because MC has been a pushover since chapter 1 ô_o..

He keeps going on about protecting Yurina and Ash about anything else, he can easily kills even serpents (which normal adventures struggle with, that means he can't be all that weak), so he should've honestly just killed Heindrick, then his father could've taken over again 😐

Users who are viewing this thread