Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Your name, icon, and bat shit take are very fitting.
yea clearly i'm the weird one for thinking there would be some sort of animosity for someone who forced you to flee your home and tried to enslave you and your wife. clearly slaves and their corrupt masters should just hug and make up, no way the slave would have negative feeling towards their master...

Dex-chan lover
Now I want a second serialization showing the story 10 years later with their kid(s) and him being a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Focusing so much on Heinrick and forcing a positive relationship between him and Keigo was a weird choice for the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
you know what ends it? killing this cunt, who's gonna avenge him? everyone hates him, even his own family has disowned him.
There could always be a minion leftover that when he learns of his old master's fate, could seek to avenge him.

Dex-chan lover
or when one side is completely dead.
Even then, when others learn of this, they will become wary of the "winning" side and not readily associate with it, or prepare their own defense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
while it's kinda sad to see this series finished, at leats it didn't end too vague. to be fair, the plot always was kinda shallow, or just very slow and many opportunities were never, or just rarely, utilised.

thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame it ended prematurely like this, but oh well. Thanks for the translation.

"An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind." Keigo did nothing wrong. Some of you are way too cynical for your own good.
We dont have the same boundary when it comes to whether a person is forgivable or not.
As an "omniscient" reader we know everything he had planned to do all that he did not succeed in putting in place, we have a clearer vision than the main character when it comes to the situation he was in .
In the end the main character managed to forgive him, but not us the readers (at least a significant part)
the construction of the antagonist was far too oriented towards pure cruelty to make him a forgivable character, or at least he did not pay a sufficient price for his crimes.
I suppose we can attribute this problem to the early end of the publication...

Thank you for the translator work ^^

Dex-chan lover
yea clearly i'm the weird one for thinking there would be some sort of animosity for someone who forced you to flee your home and tried to enslave you and your wife. clearly slaves and their corrupt masters should just hug and make up, no way the slave would have negative feeling towards their master...
I never said you were weird, just that your everything is very on brand. Even me calling your take bat shit is more of a jab about how the whole thing really isn’t that deep.

Dex-chan lover
i've read the raws, and I'll say it again: should've just banished that piece of shit to the shadow realm

Others on here see it too.. but what the actual fuck was the author thinking by making the noble shit come to the MCs house? Like why???
And all that shit about "forgiveness" and "ending the cycle", yeah, sure. But that doesn't mean that people that do wrong, especially that level of wrong, still deserve a punishment. He didn't get punished anywhere near the level of his crime.

Dex-chan lover
I think this was was going to lose me even if it had continued. Having the main make a change as big as marriage is great for a story but there was zero build up. I handn't seen enough of her yet to care and that made what should have been a major event feel like a missed opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread