Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Contributor
Thanks for translating until the end

As mentioned some chapters ago, manga only adapted until the end of LN Vol.2, which is finished with Vol.4, the WN went for a bit longer but is incompleted

Here is long Xweet by the author as a reply to the artist afterword (since artist doesn't have Xwitter)
Yep. Here’s the cover for volume 4, so you can see what we could’ve gotten down the road

IMG_7612.jpeg

i truly hate this MC, he is just so pathetic, this man literally tried to murder your friend and enslave you and your wife and you take him in, give him food, a bath, free money and a home to live in? can anyone do anything to you to actually make you act like a normal human? if you get your wife pregnant and he kills your kid will you still offer him and drink and shake his hand? i'm just glad this is finally over, can't imagine how cucked he would become if the story kept going.
Fellas, is it cuckoldry to forgive a man who hurt you in the past?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work this time TL!
About the manga, it is a real pity its over so short, but well to be honest, wasting the chapter on that SoB noble is a real again waste for a final chapter instead of showing some growth with the town as an ending.

Group Leader
Guess Keigo isekai power is being able to redeem anyone with a little kindness and understanding, even Heinrick, if only it was so easy in real life.
People in real life don’t lose everything, suddenly change their entire personality for the better, while simultaneously begging others for help

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a decent enough ending though the fact that they didn't apparently even attempt to do anything, even when they weren't camping in the wild, is completely unbelievable.

Thanks for sticking through to the end even if it leaves things kinda open ended, it did end up solving his whole isolation issue. The gall of that guy though, looking for help from the same guy you tried to capture and enslave his fiance.

Group Leader
Thank you very much for working on this series till the end.

Dex-chan lover
They painted the aristocrat guy as too much of a villain, it just doesn't feel satisfying seeing him being befriended and forgiven - I mean the dude was literally gloating about torturing MC's wife in front of him and keeping MC caged up for life!

And speaking of unsatisfying ends; the whole travel arc was a bit of a dud, yeah? What'd they really do or see? It feels like the intention was having them travel for a much longer time, and MC coming to really value other people outside of his bubble (as we can sort of see with his concern for the orphans), but with the axe coming down, they needed to come up with a swift ending. I'll at least say the ending was a lot nicer then other axed endings.

Overall, the comic doesn't feel like it went anywhere, besides MC forming his relationships (though that was a big character arc for MC). It's main romantic also felt really nice compared to other comics, reasons I'm not too sure of.
It gets a 'cute though outta ten' from me.

edit:
Oh, and thank you Mr.translators.
I always forget to write this thank you when doing an end chapter write-up.

Dex-chan lover
i truly hate this MC, he is just so pathetic, this man literally tried to murder your friend and enslave you and your wife and you take him in, give him food, a bath, free money and a home to live in? can anyone do anything to you to actually make you act like a normal human? if you get your wife pregnant and he kills your kid will you still offer him and drink and shake his hand? i'm just glad this is finally over, can't imagine how cucked he would become if the story kept going.
Your name, icon, and bat shit take are very fitting.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the ending for idiot son, yes he is an asshole that tried to ensalve MC and wifey but after losing everything he made an honest change so why continue the cycle of hatred when it can be broken.

Anywho, sad it ends here thanks to the TL team for their job on the series.

Dex-chan lover
It had potential but still enjoyable, nonetheless.

Thank you for the translation and this journey! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
WHAAAAAT, i look again and see that it was the last chapter? bruh :meguuusad:
it was a good one, lot of feels ended early but it was a fine road
ty for translating for so long

Users who are viewing this thread