Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
You say that like he would even get a chance to. He is literally surrounded by people more skilled than him.
More skilled? How do you know that? The guy can kill monsters that take more than a few people to handle. He only surrendered because they got a hold of his girl.

Dex-chan lover
More skilled? How do you know that? The guy can kill monsters that take more than a few people to handle. He only surrendered because they got a hold of his girl.
hes individually powerful not a god. he can't fight a whole army alone even if he could the people he cares for would be hurt.

Dex-chan lover
mc is stupid, he is told that he is being chased, and didn't ditch the wagon... well he has plot armor... probably...

Dex-chan lover
I like this series, and I’m looking forward to seeing it through to the end, but…

I can jive with his depression. I can understand his lack of action and drive for the start and middle of the series. But at this point, almost everything that’s gone wrong has happened because he REFUSES to take responsibility for his own abilities and friends. Over and over and OVER again something awful happens, he barely escapes a situation, and then goes “well I hope that nothing bad ever happens again oh well”.

I’m not saying he needs to turn into a crazy warrior or something. But his skills fall into the “prep time” powers. If he was even a small bit more mindful and intentional he could setup defenses. Change how they are traveling. Expect he’s being followed and do something unexpected. Make gear and tools and traps to protect himself and his wife.

Hell, even in this chapter, he just… leaves his wife. Unprotected, undefended, no eyes on her at all. The hell did he THINK would happen??

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this was... something.

At least you can't call this manga generic anymore. Definitely NOT generic isekai.

Dex-chan lover
mc is stupid, he is told that he is being chased, and didn't ditch the wagon... well he has plot armor... probably...
not ditching the wagon wasnt the problem.....taking their sweet time wherever they went was the the prob; when you know that you're being chased you dont go on a damn sightseeing tour

Dex-chan lover
I like this series, and I’m looking forward to seeing it through to the end, but…

I can jive with his depression. I can understand his lack of action and drive for the start and middle of the series. But at this point, almost everything that’s gone wrong has happened because he REFUSES to take responsibility for his own abilities and friends. Over and over and OVER again something awful happens, he barely escapes a situation, and then goes “well I hope that nothing bad ever happens again oh well”.

I’m not saying he needs to turn into a crazy warrior or something. But his skills fall into the “prep time” powers. If he was even a small bit more mindful and intentional he could setup defenses. Change how they are traveling. Expect he’s being followed and do something unexpected. Make gear and tools and traps to protect himself and his wife.

Hell, even in this chapter, he just… leaves his wife. Unprotected, undefended, no eyes on her at all. The hell did he THINK would happen??
I'll say it again, there were some subtle changes that were made before from the wn to the published version that lead to this part being so dour. Though the pregnant little girl had nothing to do with the changes made in the earlier parts, they just added her for 'fun'. Author said they regretted how powerful they made Yurina, but I prefer that setup to this. Yeah, there wasn't as much tension and drama but that was because the mc was actively figuring shit out, training up himself and Yurina, and crafting new weapons (grenades).

Dex-chan lover
p9665_k_h9_aa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just saw that this is showing completed at chapter 29... Not sure how they are going to write a satisfying enough conclusion in three chapters unless they overthrow/poison the guy and do one of those open ended style endings.

Users who are viewing this thread