Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
This chapter was very.... what?... like, even the banter during the spicy scene was all over and weird, barely made sense.

Am I hate reading this? At least I get lots of wholesome and juicy plot over in Long-Awaited Feelings, even if its p dang tame in the risque.
The dialogue made sense - Ji-ho wanted to shower before going down on each other but was worried Yeon-woo would be bored waiting for her.

Other comments on this story are always so weird. People have such an angry reaction to Ji-ho and Yeon-woo (checks notes) wanting sex? It's obvious Yeon-woo is the catalyst for Ji-ho and Woo hui to get together.

Woo hui is my favourite too but she's not some nice innocent girl - she threatens Ji-ho and hits her in different ways throughout the story. She's well able to stand up for herself.

Edit: Also the point of this chapter is to show how they don't like each other in a deep or meaningful way - it's surface level attraction. Ji-ho doesn't know anything about Yeon-woo and doesn't care to find out and Yeon-woo sees Ji-ho's scar but doesn't ask about it.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
sexi timeeeee……. but not with woo hui….. :c i need my best girl

thanks for translations ♡

Dex-chan lover
Edit: Also the point of this chapter is to show how they don't like each other in a deep or meaningful way - it's surface level attraction. Ji-ho doesn't know anything about Yeon-woo and doesn't care to find out and Yeon-woo sees Ji-ho's scar but doesn't ask about it.
Of course Ji-ho doesn't know much about her private life, she is not a stalker! Yeon-woo is just teasing her in that scene, to see how Ji-ho reacts. She even admits it later in the scene.

As for why, we don't know, but I think she enjoys messing with Ji-ho and seeing her honest reactions. It's probably the polar opposite of her family, and she did think in the flashback, that the wasted Ji-ho was "fun" to be around...

Ji-ho probably wants to know more about her, but I think she's scared of Yeon-woo just dumping her, if she gets too nosy.

Dex-chan lover
The dialogue made sense - Ji-ho wanted to shower before going down on each other but was worried Yeon-woo would be bored waiting for her.

Other comments on this story are always so weird. People have such an angry reaction to Ji-ho and Yeon-woo (checks notes) wanting sex? It's obvious Yeon-woo is the catalyst for Ji-ho and Woo hui to get together.

Woo hui is my favourite too but she's not some nice innocent girl - she threatens Ji-ho and hits her in different ways throughout the story. She's well able to stand up for herself.

Yes, I agree: the point of Pink and Blue is as you say. However, I think the story hasn't done a good job of building it's tension or goals up to now. Much of what we know now did not need 18 chapters to cover (and much of it, including Pink using Blue, was already established and obvious from earlier chapters). This is what my earlier comment was actually about, at least. I also have no issue with Blue and Pink (were the same in that I've argued for Blue over and over again each chapter); I just think the "economy of space" in this series' writing is off and that's likely what's spurring some of the random dislike for what's happening. These recent chapters feel like back to back sentences in an essay that are worded differently but are redundant nonetheless. I want more forward momentum with new revelations or characterizations.

Last edited:

The dialogue itself was very poorly written and scattered thoughts/fragments. It was also banter that failed to really convey much or contribute in any meaningful way to the story/events. You could effectively gut it from the panels and not really impact anything. That's what I meant with it not making sense.

As far as about the 'angry reactions' -- Honestly, I don't particularly like or dislike any pairing. I just am not a fan of the actual personalities of the characters themselves. They all have very toxic and negative flaws to them that make them unlikable people. That doesn't mean that I don't think it could be a compelling story -- but I'm definitely not going to be cheering on any of them or their relationships for a long while without some major character development lol. Its not a wholesome or sweet or lovely romance story in any way, if you get what I mean. And I don't think it is meant to be. That's okay. But I can still dislike the characters themselves : P the sort of 'love to hate' style of cast.

Dex-chan lover
"WTF more Sex?! No thx!" - Says Everyone

:dogkek: You all do not wish to be horny?!

(I love reading this comment section so much every chapter. Everyone has such strong views on such guarded characters and reserved plot development.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda disappointed. After almost 20 chapters, I hoped to see more substance but I can barely summon the will to read this story. And that's my main problem.
I gave all stories I've read an open mind, despite how bizarre or downright disgusting the first chapters were. But after 20 chapters, I knew if I was dropping it or not. Right now, this story isn't even giving that. I don't care about Pinky's past, I don't care about the physical relationship Blue is trying to keep with her and I care even less about Brown enlightenment on the subject of her blooming gayness. For some reason, I can't get invested despite the good art.

I'm sad because reading y'all getting frustrated about it make me feel like I've read it backwards or with the wrong mindset. But for now I'll pause. Maybe your comments will get me hype for what's coming next. So please don't hesitate shared your opinion if you continue with this. Thanks.

Verrry insightful. I didn't pick up on the subtle implications of her noticing the scar

And I agree with you on the backlash, folks are just weird.

Last edited:

Another point is that they show Woo Hui looking from above at another girl that looks like her ex from behind until she turns around. I guess it's to show that she's broken inside and her way of trying to get over it is by being a "bad girl".

Fed-Kun's army
shes just oozing out bad vibes, please progress the story instead of another 3 pages of sex please

Users who are viewing this thread