Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

you know they call this one cat's cradle. just don't get your fingers in a twist and it can be navigated through easily.

Dex-chan lover
So did they forget about the right hook? Seriously, why is she fine after that right hook?? We didn’t get to see why the brown haired girl freaked out over the kiss.. plus she also pulled a Batman…Why wasn’t she this strong when she was dating that other guy?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kang Ji-Ho is just chilling, once again and living her best life while all the girls around her are tripping over themselves. Love it.

Woo Hui might need to speed up the self understanding before Pink solidifies her position. Seems Pink might now know something is up with her too. I wonder if that'll make her more competitive or make her sympathetic to Woo Hui.

Woo Hui has really made Ji-Ho think that she isn't a serious option (now looking for dates with guys again?) and I don't know that she won't regret that even more as time goes by. She's digging her own grave of course because I really think Kang Ji-Ho would be super interested in her if she thought she was a real option.

The childhood friend is clearly not in the running for Ji-Ho. It's funny though, that her and Ji-Ho are basically in a similar position of being nice, chill people who have at least 1 woman falling over themselves for them. Maybe they're not childhood friends but sisters!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isn't she a bit to old to be thinking about an indirect kiss. Just kidding that was an extremely cute reaction from Woo Hui! Hopefully there's so real progress going on after the kiss though

Double-page supporter
can team gaji understand i don't give a flying fuck about pink-haired???? and that she literally doesn't impact the plot??????

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, rat king levels of knotted relationships with expectations and demands that mess with everyone involved

this is going to be fun to laugh at

Users who are viewing this thread