Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I threw a desk at someone in school. In my case he was chasing me around the room trying to kiss me. And yes, the school made me apologise to him despite witnesses confirming what he was seriously trying to do and I had a immaculate reputation til then. Nobody cares what causes the response.

Judging by the school and her mom she had absolutely nobody in her corner. There's still a bit of gap in her timeline between then and now. We know she semi-reinvented herself since then, but her mom still got her in her grips despite seemingly not supporting her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to love Pink Hair more and more, I hope the story is kind to her and doesn't make her a villain, she deserves a happy ending too.

AND THE CHAIR!!!!!
Yeon-woo was never a villain. Only the comments section likes to vilify her. She is meant to be a cool and mysterious beauty.

But if my suspicions are correct, then Ji-ho too has some scars in her past, so funnily enough, while Ji-ho seems to be completely unable to comprehend such things, she may just be the one who could understand Yeon-woo the most. Only time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
Yeon-woo was never a villain. Only the comments section likes to vilify her. She is meant to be a cool and mysterious beauty.
I didn't say she was a villain. Characters like her, the "mysterious beauty" as you put it, who are the love rival tend to be villainized by the story. My comment was me hoping the story treats her with respect and doesn't turn her into some bitchy jealous rival, not calling her a villain.

Well that will make the protagonist bland like many harem protagonists.. Basically it’s not always a good thing. The protagonist, in this case Blue needs to be more relatable than being someone with very few flaws..
I wouldn’t say Blue has very few flaws or that she is bland. Author-nim clearly has decided to flesh out the backstories of other characters before getting to Blue. She clearly has skeletons of her own in some way but we are only seeing one side of her personality for the most part

I didn't say she was a villain. Characters like her, the "mysterious beauty" as you put it, who are the love rival tend to be villainized by the story. My comment was me hoping the story treats her with respect and doesn't turn her into some bitchy jealous rival, not calling her a villain.
Hell Team Gaji's most famous GL work literally has the same set-up with pink hair evil. It's like all Korean GL media has to have an evil pink-hair

Dex-chan lover
Hell Team Gaji's most famous GL work literally has the same set-up with pink hair evil. It's like all Korean GL media has to have an evil pink-hair
Exactly. I don't want her to suffer that fate!!! Let her be happy and not turn into some jealous ho 💔 I want to believe they won't take the stereotypical approach but the chances of that are....

Dex-chan lover
Well, at long last a interesting chapter. I must say I am kind of disappointed so far. The characters are too much like common tropes and the story is not particular romantic, wholesome or filled with enough drama to keep me interested. Not bad, but not really good either. I was expecting more from the authors of what does the fox say.

Users who are viewing this thread