Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm jiho will probably end up going to meet her because she can tell that she’s obviously drunk….jiho takes woohui back to her dorm and either woohui makes a drunk confession or they have s3X which woohui has no recollection of the next day or does and pretends not to… sorry just trying to guess the plot 😹

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

ji-ho looked to be mesmerized in woo-huis looks when she fell asleep. some of her own gears are turning about what she thinks of woo-hui

Dex-chan lover
Operation: get Jiho jealous succeeded I guess 🙃 Though honestly I don't think she really is.
Yeah, I am leaning more towards her not wanting her friend to be drunk around a stranger. BUT I do feel like Jiho is still feeling uneasy. I feel like she's uneasy about Woo-Hui still. I think she's doing the right thing. Wait until Woo-hui figures her shit out fully.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm jiho will probably end up going to meet her because she can tell that she’s obviously drunk….jiho takes woohui back to her dorm and either woohui makes a drunk confession or they have s3X which woohui has no recollection of the next day or does and pretends not to… sorry just trying to guess the plot 😹
I'm a bit worried that she's not just drunk...

Dex-chan lover
Comes across as suspicious. But surely it wouldn't go so far as it being some sort of date rape scheme ... ?

Wish those two would just properly communicate, but I guess they have to figure out some things first ^^;

Ji-Ho is hilarious to me because she gives solid relationship advice and support to her friends (understanding the problem with your romantic interest not undergoing the mandatory military training in SK, helping out Woo-Hui with her past boyfriend, etc.) but is so emotionally detached with the fact her ‘closest’ relationship is basically ‘just sex’ that she totally declines to think of anybody in a romantic light. The dramatic irony in her situation is pretty remarkable, though I think from all the setup going on, both the author and me are ready for the plot to progress and to see how the jaded Ji-Ho actually confronts being in the front-seat of a relationship, rather than being on the outside looking in.

Dex-chan lover
They've raised a roofie flag, Woo Hui is in danger! Bet next chapter the guys attitude turns nasty, or even her ex shows up.
I was thinking that too. She was confused herself about how she felt and couldn't even type short things on her phone right. That ex-bf is still out there and mad, "blind date" means she didn't meet this guy normally, and Ji-Ho reaction to her texts makes it seem like it is worst case.

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's down so bad and doesn't even know it. I think Ji-Ho is just now considering the possibility that she might be attracted to Woo-Hui in a more-than-friends sort of way, because Pink hair brought it up. So now she's struggling with the fact she supposedly loves Pink Hair, but also might have feeling for her straight best friend, and she doesn't wanna lose that since for all they know Woo-hui is only interested in men (especially after that sucker punch). So yeah, I get why she was acting like that. Your best friend who you might have feelings for and is looking super hot but is going on a date with a man, and you don't have any right to tell her not too because you're sleeping with someone else anyways, and she's straight so it's not like it would work out anyways (unless..?)

Users who are viewing this thread