Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Jiho is just trying not to fall for that "Straight Girl Trap" and Woo Hui keeps making herself look exactly like a trap. She's gonna have to figure out what she wants before Jiho fully moves on because it's obvious Jiho would be down for it if she thought Woohui was really gay and not just a straight girl fooling around.

Sometimes it seems like Woohui understands what she's doing and is enticing JiHo to make her jealous and others she's unaware. She's confused in every sense of the word because trying to make a gay girl jealous by dating men isn't the best idea. But I think that's just how it can be when you're navigating new feelings like this. A bit messy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jiho is just trying not to fall for that straight girl trap and Woo Hui keeps making herself look exactly like a trap. She's gonna have to figure out what she wants before Jiho fully moves on because it's obvious Jiho would be down for it if she thought Woohui was really gay and not just a straight girl fooling around.
So like to an extent you're right but like Woo-hui straight up told Ji-ho that she was the reason she feels horny lately, plus Ji-ho has been fawning all over Yeon-Woo, even straight up telling Woo-hui she had feelings for her at one point before being dumped. My only point is I don't think we can't blame all of this on Woo-hui even if most of this would be solved by her confessing.

Dex-chan lover
So like to an extent you're right but like Woo-hui straight up told Ji-ho that she was the reason she feels horny lately, plus Ji-ho has been fawning all over Yeon-Woo, even straight up telling Woo-hui she had feelings for her at one point before being dumped. My only point is I don't think we can't blame all of this on Woo-hui even if most of this would be solved by her confessing.
It's called a straight girl trap for a reason (also another good series). Woohui has always presented as straight ever since they've known each other. It's easy for Jiho to read those comments as jokes and playful straight girl humor, one that she may have fallen for in the past and got burned. That's why she makes that comment to herself at the end. She's kind of annoyed at the straight girl stuff and writes it off in her mind.

Woohui has to actually be upfront and blunt that she is interested in dating women, not just fooling around once or twice then exclusively dating men. She sends the wrong message to Jiho every time. And if she thinks her friend is straight why wouldn't she find someone else to date and why wouldn't she talk about her date to her friend?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

woo hui is quite bold when drunk ill say that, getting away with a cheek kiss like that and admitting she is like this now because of jiho
if guys arent making jiho jealous maybe woo hui will be willing to test her waters by going on a date with another girl

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think Woo-Hui was consciously trying to make Ji-Ho jealous. I think Woo-Hui is in a confused state right now, she's lonely because Ji-Ho is spending less time with her because of Yeon-Woo and is in a sexual mood because of Ji-Ho (I guess for the first time since it was hinted that she's didn't feel any towards her (ex-)boyfriend.) But I think she still sees herself as straight, so she wanted to get rid of the sexual tension like this. I doubt that she is aware of her sexuality or her feelings for Ji-Ho. Unconsciously, yes. But not consciously.

Dex-chan lover
So she really had just drank too much even though she doesn't remember having that many drinks and was so messed up she couldn't text right? I really thought something bad was going on there with that guy or the ex-bf involved somehow, but that looks like the end of it since she's walking up to her dorm by the end. I'd have felt better if she got tucked into bed.

That walk home was not going to be good for an honest chat since she was drunk and whatever she said could have been handwaved away, but that kiss on the cheek will probably be remembered for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread