Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Thanks TL. Such a blessing to my eyes so early in the morning 🥹✨️

Looking forward for the next chap 🫶

Wait.. someone help me out here, is this taking place after she punched her in the face? I’m a little confused on the timeline 🤔

Double-page supporter
Wait.. someone help me out here, is this taking place after she punched her in the face? I’m a little confused on the timeline 🤔
Yes, this is after the punch to the face.
White/Light background: Actual time.
Black/Dark background: Flashback.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I don't think Brownie is gonna figure something by herself. Maybe she needs to be told straight up that women are an acceptable (and very much preferred 😏) alternative.
Actually, I think she's starting to figure it out. That flirting was a 100% intentional. She knew very well, how to shake up Ji-ho, and she didn't stop until she got the compliment she wanted.

She's at least somewhat aware that Ji-ho likes her, and that she herself is lonely/horny and want's Ji-ho's attention. I think it's just about time for her "am I actually gay?" moment...

Dex-chan lover
Man that was an agonising chapter... Woo-Hui really needs to step up her damn game before Ji-Ho definitely moves on (kinda difficult since pink girl doesn't seem to be that into dating her anyways).
It's easy to see what she's trying to do (tho not sure if she herself knows), but she sure is doing it the wrong way. It almost makes me feel bad for Ji-Ho.

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Woo Hui has like... two business days to make her feelings clear before Ji Ho moves on to the person that actively wants her lol

At the end of the chapter before the kiss, I have the feeling that Woohui is pouting because she is disappointed with Jiho's response "those urges can happen"...

I'm wondering if Jiho wanted to be the one to satisfy Woohui's huges.

For sure both like each other ! 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread