Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
so much of this story is flashbacks, that i forget whats even happening in the present day.
Same, I've had absolutely no idea where in time things are for many chapters now and don't feel like putting in the effort to track things back. What is the point of all of this? I'm kind of just waiting and hoping all of this was in the past and it's just an intensely long setup for a happy end between Woo-Hui and Ji-Ho with merry boob enjoyment between them.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is going to win anything, because we are not entirely clear about Yeonwoo's intentions, much less Woohui's, who doesn't even know what he feels or what to do with it. At the moment it's all physical, Jiho enjoys touching her "straight" friend's breasts and enjoys sleeping with Yeonwoo, at the moment, there are no romantic feelings involved yet. The 3 of them are definitely playing off each other in a certain way haha.
Ji-ho does want to date Yenwoo, though. It's not just physical with her. She's said as much a few times. Yeonwoo just hasn't been willing to commit yet or at least has been cagey. Ji-ho has been taking what she can get but she wants more from their relationship.

Ji-ho does want to date Yenwoo, though. It's not just physical with her. She's said as much a few times. Yeonwoo just hasn't been willing to commit yet or at least has been cagey. Ji-ho has been taking what she can get but she wants more from their relationship.
I don't know, I'm just speaking from my perspective and based on the actions of every character we've seen so far, in any case Jiho, being single is like you say, she takes everything she has and they offer her, her friend's breasts and, sleeping with yeonwoo, so in a way he enjoys physical contact with both of them (maybe, until he formalizes something with one of them, I don't know, we'll see)

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes another reason why I'm scared to confess to my crush...:aquadrink:

I take back my statement from the previous chapter....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so much of this story is flashbacks, that i forget whats even happening in the present day.
yeah let’s hope the stupid flashback doesn’t take ages, cuz it took tooo many shity sex sceen chapters already, i wanna the god damn story to progress already!!!

Dex-chan lover
I have seen similar cases of homophobic bullying that 7 out of 10 those bullies end up being gay. :v

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is going to win anything, because we are not entirely clear about Yeonwoo's intentions, much less Woohui's, who doesn't even know what he feels or what to do with it. At the moment it's all physical, Jiho enjoys touching her "straight" friend's breasts and enjoys sleeping with Yeonwoo, at the moment, there are no romantic feelings involved yet. The 3 of them are definitely playing off each other in a certain way haha.
True, but I hope they get their happy ending. They deserve better 🥹

maybe that's why ji-ho's too attach with pink haired sunbae? because she wasn't able to get a proper closure with her pink haired friend.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that though I 1000% feel bad for Jiho this still doesn't make me like her as a character? I get why she would rather just keep sticking her tongue in random fartboxes instead of actually get into a relationship and this will just prove that Woohee needs to actually be the one to admit her feelings because Jiho would never take the chance of liking the straight friend again.

But yeah I still dislike Jiho as a character and I still don't know why I'm reading this zero progress story That is 5% actual story 65% just her banging the pink haired chick every few chapters and 30% flashbacks smh.. All this does is make me miss WDTFS with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
listen, I just think pinky is sexy and want to see her more than the straight friend. also idc if it's with jiho or another sexy woman like in WDTFS tbh

listen, I just think pinky is sexy and want to see her more than the straight friend. also idc if it's with jiho or another sexy woman like in WDTFS tbh
This is not WDTFS, this is another story, yes from the same author, but it is a totally different story, I don't understand why continue comparing, or expecting something similar to what you already saw in his previous work. But hey, everyone has their own tastes and preferences.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that though I 1000% feel bad for Jiho this still doesn't make me like her as a character? I get why she would rather just keep sticking her tongue in random fartboxes instead of actually get into a relationship and this will just prove that Woohee needs to actually be the one to admit her feelings because Jiho would never take the chance of liking the straight friend again.

But yeah I still dislike Jiho as a character and I still don't know why I'm reading this zero progress story That is 5% actual story 65% just her banging the pink haired chick every few chapters and 30% flashbacks smh.. All this does is make me miss WDTFS with every chapter.
She wants to date Yeonwoo. She doesn't want to be single. Yeonwoo is the one turning her down.

Dex-chan lover
Fam, I sure wasn't ready for that chapter...
Now we kinda see where Ji-Ho is comin' from, and it's depressing.
Now we wait for the Yeonwoo's backstory as to why she doesn't want to date, and for Woo-Hui to stop being so damn clueless and have a proper talk.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It must be really hurt to have a friend turned into a negative term because of rumors. Poor Ji-ho, she must have had enough of it and became what we see in the present

Users who are viewing this thread