Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I guess the short one that Jiho rejected made the rumors spread worse. I feel bad that the friend was targeted but damn she was so harsh despite Jiho’s accident, I don’t hate her because she must have been harassed really bad. It was such an unfortunate end to their friendship

And jesus… poor Jiho it must’ve been horrible going through that

edit - nvm i kinda do hate her, she told jiho she was going to hell for being gay

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jiho deserves better. And now it makes more sense for her apprehension for Woo-hui after her experience (as if her being straight wasnt enough for some people) As per manhwa/manga tradition when a flashback happens the characters from flashback will conveniently appear as a plot device to progress Jiho's feelings or give her closure. Pinky vs Brown battle gonna ramp up

Dex-chan lover
Jiho deserves better. And now it makes more sense for her apprehension for Woo-hui after her experience (as if her being straight wasnt enough for some people) As per manhwa/manga tradition when a flashback happens the characters from flashback will conveniently appear as a plot device to progress Jiho's feelings or give her closure. Pinky vs Brown battle gonna ramp up
Pinky better win something

Pinky better win something
Nobody is going to win anything, because we are not entirely clear about Yeonwoo's intentions, much less Woohui's, who doesn't even know what he feels or what to do with it. At the moment it's all physical, Jiho enjoys touching her "straight" friend's breasts and enjoys sleeping with Yeonwoo, at the moment, there are no romantic feelings involved yet. The 3 of them are definitely playing off each other in a certain way haha.

Users who are viewing this thread