Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 41

The plot depends on that bottle! If the bottle is opened and investigated , then the story ends..
It wouldn't exactly have to end the story, we can see the background and investigation of when he opens that bottle, what is there, could be interesting to see.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks I'm late for the party this week!

It's great to see more back stories from Ji-ho's perspective. I like every main character in this story to be honest. They all have their own stories and that creates the depth which you couldn't anticipate with a seemingly shallow title and beginning of this work.

As always, kudos to the team. We'll wait patiently until March, and hopefully you will enjoy this little break too!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh Ji-Ho could not catch a break back then holy shit.
Good on her for being this strong and not giving a shit and just becoming better than the bullies, even though it seemingly left some emotional scars.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Going on hiatus over a shoulder operation feels pretty ironic given the current arc. Almost like needing a knife when all you got is spoons ...

Fed-Kun's army
What a soap series. But at least the worlds blandest MC is less bland.

I would guess that the hiatus will be longer and there is a chance it will never start again.

Team Gaji has to be the worst Yuri creator group on this planet. They have never finished a single story, literally not one. They need to hire an artist who has a little self respect and takes some care of themselves.

Just like everything prior to this Tappy Toon is going to hit its waiting limit and then team gaji will choose to cancel like they always do. It would honestly be insane for any publishing group to agree to publish anything by them going forward. They know there is a 100% chance Team Gaji drops the ball and fails to keep up there end of the contract. Every Single Time!

Any news from the author? I hope everything is alright.
Team Gaji is the only yuri group I am aware of that has failed to complete every story they have released. This is just going to be another notch in their list of incomplete stories.

They replaced the artist after WDTFS because the initial artist at that time failed to fulfill their portion of the contract with WDTFS so Lezhin followed contract and docked their funding.

They did the same with "on a leash", but it was a different artist who failed in that one. After that failure they had to find a new publishing group to post their stories (tappy toon). I am done defending the failed artists who can't complete their work, this one is because of a shoulder injury from lack of self care. Basically they don't stretch ever or take any care of themselves to the point they injured themselves.

Author is fine and probably pissed that they have a 3rd fucking failed release because the other person is incompetent. I feel SO BAD for the author.

Dex-chan lover
Team Gaji has to be the worst Yuri creator group on this planet. They have never finished a single story, literally not one. They need to hire an artist who has a little self respect and takes some care of themselves.

Just like everything prior to this Tappy Toon is going to hit its waiting limit and then team gaji will choose to cancel like they always do. It would honestly be insane for any publishing group to agree to publish anything by them going forward. They know there is a 100% chance Team Gaji drops the ball and fails to keep up there end of the contract. Every Single Time!
WDTFS was not only finished but had several bonus chapters finishing up story arcs of side parings, Pet's Aesthetics was also finished. Team Gaji are listed as both authors and artists on each. Same as SMYB.

And On A Leash isn't by Team Gaji.
https://mangadex.org/title/830daff3-61ce-4b74-af72-ae08345c02af/on-a-leash

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
welp, next chapter will be in march given that the translation will take time + the author return being on 29 Feb and we are still on the First month of 2024 0.0

liar-anakin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread