Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I do like that her reaction to being shunned by her former friends is basically just "damn I truly do not want to give a shit about any of this and truly do not give a shit about any of them anymore either"

Just like "yeah sorry best revenge is living well, you guys can do whatever you want I don't care anymore"

Dex-chan lover
So what I think is this other girl basically just was using our MC to pretend to be her friend for her own benefit, knew she was gay and led her on for her own benefit. The the accident happened so MC could no longer be the star track so she needed to be torn down for this random girl to stay relevant.

A new girl tries to help her and they find out, spread rumors to keep her down because that is the only way the loser friend girl could actually be popular.

Or did I completely miss this?

Dex-chan lover
welp, next chapter will be in march given that the translation will take time + the author return being on 29 Feb and we are still on the First month of 2024 0.0

Dex-chan lover
So the reason why Da-hui and Ji-Ho separated was because of the teacher. That other girl Ha-eun must have spread rumors to ensure that Ji-ho becomes alone again. So to relieve stress, Ji-Ho starts smoking..
Is this correct ? That’s what I got from this chapter..
Something like that. She couldn't fully express herself, became numb and coped with various things. Then, later smoking but also she graduates and plans to live the life she wants, now that she's free.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do like that her reaction to being shunned by her former friends is basically just "damn I truly do not want to give a shit about any of this and truly do not give a shit about any of them anymore either"

Just like "yeah sorry best revenge is living well, you guys can do whatever you want I don't care anymore"
And then got slapped by the reality of "no man is an island" when her peers accused them of having a relationship and she got brought into the office. Sadly it doesn't matter how much we don't care about the opinions of other folks, because we live in a society, not isolation. Doubly so in a school or work setting.

I still admire her attitude but I'm glad the author kept it realistic by going "good for you for not caring, too bad that's not how life works"

Dex-chan lover
And then got slapped by the reality of "no man is an island" when her peers accused them of having a relationship and she got brought into the office. Sadly it doesn't matter how much we don't care about the opinions of other folks, because we live in a society, not isolation. Doubly so in a school or work setting.

I still admire her attitude but I'm glad the author kept it realistic by going "good for you for not caring, too bad that's not how life works"
yeah in the short term it didn't work out for her, but now that she's graduated high school it's obvious that she is just living her best life now in university where the other girls can't touch her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
So once Haeun heard Jiho was hanging out with the other girl she spread more rumors + even involved the teachers so Jiho would be left completely alone.

Now i’m just wondering the reason, was it jealousy and cowardice? that even after putting Jiho in that awful situation she still didn’t want Jiho to be close to another girl? Or did she think if people got over their dislike for Jiho they would turn on her for being the one who spread the worse rumors?

I’m choosing to believe that she did like Jiho romantically but she was too scared of ppl’s opinions and harassment and she chose the easiest/worse way out. She stayed selfish to the very end, poor Jiho

Dex-chan lover
Woohui is a whole bottle of confusion and stress herself. But maybe eventually. Ji-ho is just always surrounded by complicated women. Unlucky. I'm rooting for her to have something straightforward for once.
No problem, Jiho love drinking lol
-Sorry doc, maybe next time. She should not stop drinking atm. -

🙏🏼 for author's speedy recovery. Please stay in good health and live a long and happy life.

Thank you TL 🧡

Aggregator gang
The last order/recommendation tells a lot about her way of life. Though one more beer on the way could never hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Woohui is a whole bottle of confusion and stress herself. But maybe eventually. Ji-ho is just always surrounded by complicated women. Unlucky. I'm rooting for her to have something straightforward for once.
The plot depends on that bottle! If the bottle is opened and investigated , then the story ends..

Users who are viewing this thread