Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
The surgeons botched the shoulder surgery
Instead of attaching the artist's arms, they attach legs instead
Now they can't draw no more

Aggregator gang
Team Gaji is the only yuri group I am aware of that has failed to complete every story they have released. This is just going to be another notch in their list of incomplete stories.
Lol. Did you teleport in from an alternate reality or what. WDTFS and Pet's Aesthetics were both finished, and neither person from Team Gaji was involved with On a Leash (which was also finished).

Wolfy (Gaji's artist) has never been switched out for the entirety of Gaji's career. So what are you talking about. 🤨

EDIT:

For the people shitting on Wolfy for the long hiatus (which is crazy to begin with btw), rotator cuff surgery takes a minimum half a year to recover from if everything goes well. Gaji hoping to work through it and come back in a month or two was beyond overly optimistic and realistically was never going to happen. Her convalescence hasn't even been unusually long, so it's strange to me that some are simultaneously dogging her for not "preventing" an obvious symptom of overwork while also insisting she's doesn't work hard enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread