Show Me Your Bust - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's very slice of life, just Ji-Ho's adventures in dating. It's still early though so I expect we're just meeting characters and building a foundation for more plot.
True I think we're in hear for the long run. it's ch 9 and we barely know anything
image.png

Dex-chan lover
no breast inspection this chapter, 5/10, mildly dissapointing
High hopes for the seaside arc.

Really trying hard to understand the plot on here. So far nothing has aligned on my mind so I am just vibing...

So true, While pet's aesthetic was not my cup of tea it still had an obvious plot. Same with What Does the Fox Say, its so odd to now see this one that is just randomly jumping to different points of time in Ji-Ho's college life.

The best I can surmise; were being shown that Ji-Ho is semi-outcast, the tag along friend that everyone see's as awkward and She is Super GAY! Maybe it will just be a much shorter comic?

Dex-chan lover
They're gonna spend some time alone together... I get the horrible feeling that another one of Ji-ho's lovers is going to gatecrash their romantic getaway

MD@Home
Who needs a plot when there’s boobs (which was unfortunately not shown in this chapter)

Users who are viewing this thread