Show Me Your Bust

In the beginning of the story, two female MCs had sex but now there's no chemistry between them. They're just "good friends". I think I will prefer the relationship between two women (the blue haired and the pink one, not the brown one).

Fed-Kun's army
Chap 33. Ah... I see. I believe the implication is that her drink was spiked, oh dear.

I really need more of this. I am always left hanging- except for the sex scenes, but I can't wait for these two to finally shack up. I'll be waiting for another week again. 😭😭😭😭😭

What's her obsession with the 'not finishing military serivce thing', it keeps getting brought up

May I ask why the updates are taking longer than usual? Hope they will post new ones soon

Fed-Kun's army
I just really love the writing and storyboarding and the use of silence in this series.
It lead me to check out what else Team Gaji wrote, and I ended up bingeing half of What Does the Fox Say? which honestly does it even better. I should read everything by these guys.

Maybe because their relationship would have go on hold for a year or two?
That, or it shows that he's unreliable, or (and I think this is the main one) Ji-Ho just wants to make up reasons for why he's not good enough for Woo-Hui

(Sorry for double posting)

Fed-Kun's army
That, or it shows that he's unreliable, or (and I think this is the main one) Ji-Ho just wants to make up reasons for why he's not good enough for Woo-Hui

(Sorry for double posting)
I thought Woo-Hui was the one talking about the military training.

I love this story. All the characters are hot and believable with just enough smut and comedy. I have no idea how people can complain about this it's a masterpiece and I really hope the author recovers soon and it doesn't get dropped. Jiho is my favorite character she's the strongest in the strongest I totally understand why the green light isn't given with woohi bc jiho had the worst possible experience with comphet. Her best friend who dropped all kinds of hints and obviously liked her back completely did a 360 and then the whole school bullied her including the teachers. Woohui is going to really have to prove she loves and wants jiho in order for jiho to get together especially after punching her in the face? She can't half ass it at all. It needs a full confession. But tbh I like all the pairings so far. I can't wait to read more of this masterpiece. Team gaji is always amazing imo.

Hi! Silent reader here! I would like to ask how's the condition of the artist of SMYB? We, readers, hoping he/she is doing well each day. Also, I would like to say that the story is worth to read. Hoping the artist is getting better and this story will also continue. Fighting!✊✨

Users who are viewing this thread