Showa Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Continuous everlasting darkness ②

Dex-chan lover
Normally I am against killings of family members instories, but she's the root of so much suffering that I am making an exception this time.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty historically accurate. As recently as the 1930s children were essentially property of their children and had no rights. Everything she is doing would have been perfectly acceptable and legal in her era.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn it, Jinta. You could've at least not dumped the sword even if you don't kill her. That was beyond stupid. That might've even dissuaded those hired hands to stop chasing you at least. I'm not sure if they'd be willing to die or get maimed for money, after all.

Double-page supporter
All of you that want him to kill her need to wake up and try to use your brain. If he killed her, he would get the death penalty as killing your parents is one of the worst crimes in Asian society. If he killed her, he would still fall into her hands and got drag to hell with her.

@koikun
@Jockpo523
Kill her and then he got hanged. What does that achieve? He would still leave Tokoyo alone.

Give the villain a weapon and then turn your back on her. Good thinking, Jintarou, you nincompoop.

@miyako19

The situation doesn't leave that many options. Barring a deus ex machina someone is gonna have to die. Since Jinta doesn't have the guts to kill her, that only leaves the traditional method of escaping such situations:

Double-Suicide

Expect the next chapter to consist of the two realizing that this is fine and that it is time to make good on all the foreshadowing the story has been doing and walk hand in hand into the burning building.

The End (?)

Users who are viewing this thread