Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
And now that's the beginning how Miyagi raised a lust monster :smugnako:

Since this is a monthly, it will be a really long journey to reach the spicy part, anyway for now just enjoy
The origin story of Sendai-san the "erotic devil"

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the original webnovel, there are links in the chapter 1 discussion for human TL and edited MTL, but only MTL covers those chapters, yeah chapters, they actualy have their first sex in chapter 142, then in ch 169,270,320, they are all pretty long and detailed chapters and part of the larger narrative, with previous chapters covering the leadups and later chapters the afterglows, I really recommend reading the whole story in order so that the payoff is worth it. It's the best part about this story in certain sense, but it only works because you've been reading about these two disaster lesbians for so long.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the original webnovel, there are links in the chapter 1 discussion for human TL and edited MTL, but only MTL covers those chapters, yeah chapters, they actualy have their first sex in chapter 142, then in ch 169,270,320, they are all pretty long and detailed chapters and part of the larger narrative, with previous chapters covering the leadups and later chapters the afterglows, I really recommend reading the whole story in order so that the payoff is worth it. It's the best part about this story in certain sense, but it only works because you've been reading about these two disaster lesbians for so long.
Even tho i really really want to read it im not a novel boy🥲

Thanks for the translation!

So sad that we won't get more for a month. I'm so happy about this manga adaptation, though. So far, the vibe I'm getting from the manga is a lot more cutesy and fun compared to the more angsty and serious vibe I was getting from the WN, but that could be completely down to my own reader interpretation. I don't hate it. I think that the characters and interactions do have a lot of cuteness in them mixed in with the angst, and I don't mind at all that the manga is seeming to focus more on that vibe for now. Also, the POV changes is going to be really interesting in manga form. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Also, if anyone knows a way to throw some money at this from a US perspective, that would be great to know. I definitely want to show my support for this, although I suppose there might not be a good way to do that until we get a volume release.
I agree I went back and read the WN and it seems much less 'fun'. Not that it's not good just frames itself differently.

Aggregator gang
normally i would find this premisse super weird but for some reason since it is yuri it makes me want to give a chance, now i wonder if there will be drama later on

Fed-Kun's army
She already got paid 140k yen(around 890-900usd) the easiest money of her life ig, for me I'll even lick her foot sparkling clean if I got paid that kind of money.

Users who are viewing this thread