Shuukan Brick

bro its been 30 chapters are these kids ever going to make any progress, you deadass have a selfie of you naked in bed with him what the fuck. teenagers with this much restraint dont exist

ok i skipped ahead and she is naked in the bathroom with him. she's staying at his house. their entire family thinks they're fucking. they haven't even held hands yet.

im sorry im tapping the fuck out, the characters look great, the dialogue does its job, it's fairly varied and there's even a wide cast which is a relative rarity for good romcoms. it's too bad nothing fucking happens for i guess 70+ chapters now, except for an endless number of contrived Fun Fanservice™️ moments, because it's not anime if your punchline doesn't come with a cumshot

i wanted to like it too! i still want to like it! why am i like this!

Dex-chan lover
Guy below thought this was a hentai, misread the word ecchi for smut, if you wanna see cumshots and raw fucking well go read some hentai, dont complain about progress if thats all your here for

I think you miss the point @lonelypotatoonabench , he's saying that the whole progress is at the same time going too fast and unrealistically too slow, as he said, she has done all this shit yet he still is yet to even start thinking about asking her to be his gf

Actually good didn't expect that. The setting could been defined properly. People are complaining bout the eechi stuff but I've kinda got used to mangas with too much

Dex-chan lover
Overall pretty good series

Main girl kinda reminds me of Ai-chan from Getsuyoubi no Tawawa 😆

Dex-chan lover
Bruh how are they not dating at this point. They went so far that even the dude isn't as embarrassed as before....

Users who are viewing this thread