Shuukan Shounen Hachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - You Don't Realize

Power Uploader
As a reader I like Mayoi. As a translator I really hate his guts.

…But damn, it's like Hachi was possessed by the ghost of Asahi in this chapter. It seems like the author has chosen his ship too.

Dex-chan lover
Not my favorite ship, but also not one I'm against either. Then again, it seems like this mangaka has a knack for making me enjoy most of the main ships.

I think Masuda has made me teary eyed more than any other author. Something about his expressive art and good panelling really works.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the panda really went and brought in ALL the warriors huh? Good stuff, I didn't think she'd get that many people to help, just Alice and maybe someone else.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he wins,because from what I know about this author he always likes to put the MC into a state of despair .the cliché route in this case is that the MC will lose and all those smart-ass(teachers,senpais...) would act like they have already predicted the result and throw an explanation "on how there was a huge skill difference between the MC and his rival and there is no way he could win blablabla" while smirking and with their eyes closed like they know it all...
but the non cliché route is MC will win,or at least an other publisher will be interested in his story after been rejected by the one his rival is working with,they would say" you won the competition but there is no way we gonna publish this....."

Group Leader
They're not beating around the bush with the romance. And I'm glad for that, because I really like Handa more than any of the other girls!
Please, don't turn this into a harem series.

Dex-chan lover
this is the best ship and I'm sad it's probably not a true ship

Users who are viewing this thread