Shuukan Shounen Hachi - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - You Don't Realize

Dex-chan lover
Inohara is my favorite ship, but it is also not the winning ship or the one that it should realistically be.

Contributor
Oh dear. Also, what's senpai blushing for? Could it be? She's jealous?

Contributor
BEST GIRL
OTP
BEST GIRL

@ksen

this is the best ship and I'm sad it's probably not a true ship

No, she is probably the true ship now, she's the female character with the most apparence in the serie, the first on tome cover, and now this.
Myakko was just a bait to let Yasaka and Mike (Yasaka first crush, ah) to be rivals.

VIP
this chapter is the best! kind of cliche, but hell, i love this soo much!

Power Uploader
@thegentelman

On one hand I kinda agree, on the other hand… it feels way too early in the story for Hachi to beat Mikeya. A third option would be for Hachi to lose, but still learn from the experience and be all the more motivated.

Can't wait for this to be a bait and switch, with Hachi and Mikeya actually legit dating for real.

Dex-chan lover
wow, this is better than i expected. yeah, if you can't do it with 3 peoples, use more

Double-page supporter
@Lyendith @thegentelman my guess is that they'll BOTH lose. this contest is open to more people than just those two, right? That way it would both bum out hachi, give him motivation to keep improving, and give mikeya more characterization/depth without sacrificing their rivalry by having hachi win so early on/mikeya win and nothing changes besides nominal "i'm gonna keep trying my best!!!" remarks. masuda is great at keeping his stories interesting, so i have hope the outcome won't be too boring or predictable!

Users who are viewing this thread