Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.2

Fed-Kun's army
Took a while to figure out that those were orcs, it means I need to sleep ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems like a very bad dm’ed D&D adventure. It’s so random and all the plot points revolve around sex and rape, yey.

I don’t really mind it that much, but it’s starting to get overused.

Also, keep the translator notes, they make me giggle.

Fed-Kun's army
This felt like a trailer and why does someone have to get violated, doesn't it have enough sex

Dex-chan lover
Orcs look more like black gangstas than dnd orcs. First time in my life I've seen orcs with such stylish eyepieces.
NhGsncM.png

Dex-chan lover
...Gross. Introducing a character literally only for the purpose of having them be raped is about as tacky as you can get.

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka have enough capability to draw something cool without having to rely on racist imagery.

Dex-chan lover
So much is wrong with how this chapter was written and drawn. First the rape was so unnecessary since it was already established that these 3 are downtrodden, tragic characters. Second, was the MC just waiting in a bush nearby until something bad happened? Talk about convenient timing. Third, take away the pointy ears and these 3 orcs? are just caricatures of POC. Dark skin, big lips, big noses, protruding brows. It's awfully blatant.

Double-page supporter
Well the orc rape stuff..... was kinda sudden. /shrugs. Guess you just feel sorry they got hit. Hopefully the mum came out ok. But not alot of context here. Too sudden. If your living out in the woods without security, you cant say this wont happen.
Why are we wasting time again with the mage and knight girl ? Its the problem why the orc scene was so rushed. but two guys followed them in too ? How kinky

@Kefrayba fuck off with your SJW lens bullshit.. Go read marvel. Its for people like you. Dont need your cancer here.

Users who are viewing this thread