Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
I wonda why da bois 'ere are rapin' when dey culd be killin' da 'umies?

Double-page supporter
Whoa. The mc isnt a total piece of useless cuck sht unlike world's end harem og.

Dex-chan lover
lol still amazed at those big lips. 1/4 of pages in this upload were credit pages ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
milf is dead, 1/10. dropped this piece of shit not worth of time now.

dzl

Thanks to the TL note I decided to read comments under previous chapter.

I must say, seeing all that angry people was quite amusing.

Dex-chan lover
damn i knew the mother probably wasn't going to be fine but i didn't think she'd die.

jeez.

Double-page supporter
he's not gonna bang that child is he? that'd be worse than getting your post moderated for posting a meme while watching a thread form that is wall of tumbleristashit dumping on police officers and claiming that the highest office in the first world is held by a staggering racist

I mean, I like brown orcs too, and I don't mind fantasy races having over the top features even if they're used in racial stereotypes normally, but those are just bald guys with no pupils and pointy ears. Dude didn't even put in effort, despite having a ton of good designs for humanoid monsters in the chapter before, a few of which actually look more like orcs.

Double-page supporter
haha, thanks translator-san for that last part.. It was hilarious, thats great. Yeah, thats why we cant have good things. I actually got a warning from the moderators last chapter for telling them to fuck off with their.... ugh better not say but you know what I mean.

As for the chapter itself,
F for poor mother :/ Sucks she didnt make it. A milf would of been good!
That last person crying for help is obviously up to no good lol. Its a trap!

Dex-chan lover
Oh goddammit, are we resurrecting the Goblin Slayer argument again?

The rape is not shown as a good thing, it's a bad thing. What are those people arguing about? Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread