Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
As long as translator opinion steers away from political opinion, racism and etc, and not too distracting/intrusive,

they can say anything they want and that's okay in my book,

The ones who whines instead after all that is the certain few that got issues and need to deal with it

Double-page supporter
A stone person isnt easy to carry. Its not like carring a feather. She basicly lifted her in one armed and hiked it out of there.
and another boring chapter I dont care about. Starting to hate these two the more I see them.

Aggregator gang
Well ur meme good atleast still someone enjoy it like me

I personally like the meme as well. I am not sure how much it would ruin one's enjoyment if they disliked the additional jokes at the end. Considering that the jokes are placed at a predictable place, one can easily ignore and move on, no?

Double-page supporter
@ma_ko Did he quit Translating ? last I saw him, he dropped series I most enjoyed (well someone did pick up that animal school one, I just need to catch up with it)

Dex-chan lover
People told me that's better than the original Harem End series, however I don't feel that way at all. Not that this is bad but why does it focus on these two girls so much? I'm interested in the main plot and don't mind little side plots but this is overstepping it now. I'm zero invested in this two.

Users who are viewing this thread