Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.3

Dex-chan lover
The way you read it seems like she is impregnated already but someone told me she is still a virgin. Can anyone confirm?

@Cant_Roar loved each other but she got fianced to prince so tried to go AWOL together but got cought by aurelia's bro (?). she went back home and he began his power up

Fed-Kun's army
it's NTR because aurelia's beloved MC is banging every woman that comes his way

im not sure that wording could be any more vague as to whether they are actually banging or not...

Dex-chan lover
If comparing this this to Fairy Tail, then
Fairy Tail = They defeated the the enemy due to friendship magic
This Series = They defeated the enemy because of shared magical mayonnaise

Double-page supporter
I'm still irritated with how casually the author had the MC cast aside knight girl.

Double-page supporter
So they havent touched her after 2-3 years (how long as past ?) BUt it seems theres intent to impregnate her. so meh, see what happens.

@tuatara1 two be fair, they're both at fault. And she refused MCs magic to help her swordsmanship, but shes now chasing magic swordsmanship with the annoying mage. /shrugs

Double-page supporter
@Velsy I get your point, but I wasn't criticizing the characters. They aren't real and have no say in what they do. I'm just annoyed by the author's choices. (I think the true unifying theme of the World's End Harem stories is frustration with the author.)

Users who are viewing this thread