Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Clue

Fed-Kun's army
does he not even consider the possibility that she died and someone else has the necklace now? I mean, I'm 80% sure it'll be in her possession, but that's cause it's a story and not real life (the other 20% is the possibility someone is holding her captive for reasons and took the necklace so he'll track it and come to them instead of her)

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac he doesn't want to consider it. From his perspective he just gave her the "I love you" shit like, three days ago? Now he's in the thick of all this weirdness and she's nowhere to be seen. Even if some part of him logically thought she might have lost the pendant or worse, he'd probably use searching for her to keep him busy instead of thinking about some harsh realities he'll probably need to face sooner or later.

Years have passed since this chapter was translated. Fruit has fallen, its seeds exposed, the winds of dust and time shaped the earth, a sapling erupted from the ground, the sapling become a tree, the tree yielded fruit I harvested, the trunk yielded wood I took when I chopped down the tree, its tines a deep scar left on my arm when it fell upon me... AND NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THE BEAR!

A BEAR!

WHY!

Had a feeling Akane was the bodyguard with how she smacked that handle off so easily, and she tall, very hot.

Just want to ask, does this guy ever give in? I don't want to read the entire story if nothing is going to happen.

Wait... Was she gonna say that she was the nurse and Sui was the bodyguard?

Plot twist, all the male bears died and the female bear wants to have kids so...

Users who are viewing this thread