Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - There's Only One Clear Way

YES, ive seen the future, idk if we will have Mira end but he will definitely bone her, nice.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I thought this guy didn't want to fuck because he wanted to stay faithful to his girlfriend.
Now he's with his girlfriend and is wondering "who do I mate with"?

Looking forward to MC spinelessly devising a new reason to not have sex next chapter Jesus I'm getting real tired of these MCs that just refuse to have sex for contrived reasons.

Dex-chan lover
He will scientifically prove that it's not good for him to have sex, don't worry.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't number one or Shouta more suited for this task then? C'mon author don't spoil MC :p

Dex-chan lover
If the idea is to stimulate masculine vigor, then he should indeed fuck all of them. The effect of sexual novelty on arousal is a legitimate phenomenon.

And there it is, hes slowly falling for Suou. Okay so I cant remember if he rejected Elisa a few chapter ago or not but why is it even a contest on who he chooses? Obviously it's not gonna happen but shouldn't it just be Elise, you know the person hes loved all this time? It feels like neither Elisa or Reito actually like each other now. Have i got that right? I dont get this guy, am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread