Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - There's Only One Clear Way

Just fuck them for christ's sake. As a great movie once said, you're putting the pussy up on a pedestal.

Dex-chan lover
hm... according to some track runners in another manga, he should abstain from masturbation for 7 days if he wants to increase his testosterone. And then get his pee pee stepped on.

@AsuraRaza Really? Do you remember what chapter it was by any chance? Because I know she was distant when they first met again a few chapters ago, but I don't remember any rejection.

Dex-chan lover
MC gonna finally graduate?
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Reito: I want to save the world to the best of my ability!
Cold Hard Truth: Odds of a successful vaccine are next to zero, unless you fuck.
Reito: B-but, isn't there any other way?
CHT: Nope. What happened to 'saving the world', and 'giving it your all' thing?
Reito: *HESITATES*

Really? The method to saving the world is a BASIC HUMAN FUNCTION, and a simple one, at that, and he's HESITATING?
Clearly, this dude does not have the world's best interests in mind...
Also, how dare he not consider the loli - hell, even his own sister is fair game if it's a world crisis. No one would criticize him, heck, she probably wouldn't mind some of that Onii-sama D.

Also, Suou. I fucking knew it! Reito's gonna end up with her at the end of it all. But that was probably obvious to everyone else anyway...

Fed-Kun's army
@Darudius - I'm referring to chapter 59 - "I'm glad that I was able to see you again, Reito, but we shouldn't get too excited." - I interpreted that as a kind of rejection, even if she did say afterwards that maybe, if the virus-issue is ever resolved, things could change between them again. It's pretty clear that she's not going to give him the time of day as long as the crisis is ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
MC's still the most likeable character by a mile.
Out of all the male characters, if any of them came to reality, he's the only one I'd be cool with being friends with.

the idiocy of this reito character still baffles me.
he went through the entire series blue-balling himself to only be with Elisa and now that he's forced into a situation where he has to have sex and Elisa is RIGHT NEXT TO HIM, he QUESTIONS which girl he wants to do it with!?
well, at least slow grandpa seems to be up to something and might not just play into the hands of his agent

Dex-chan lover
What is the author thinking writing the MC character so purly, how the hell he even thins about other girls when he is finally with Elisa, wtf is that, please stop.

Damnit who tf is Suou, she might be the original. My guy Reito took Sui out of the equation, don't lewd the loli!

Alright, we joke around how we can die before losing our virginity here, but what in the hell? How can someone take care of their virginity so much. It's already stupid at this point

FUCKING (pun intended) SAVE HUMANITY AS A WHOLE and lose virginity
Or
Watch as humanity slowly dies by your fault and die a virgin

What the hell is wrong with this shitty MC? I can't imagine a single, healthy, heterosexual male would take the second option.

Users who are viewing this thread