Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - The World Headquarter's Plot

Dex-chan lover
Why not make a virus to turn every man into a woman? Nope kill them. KILL THEM ALL. Such a manly way of taking care of things lol.

In all seriousness this is getting good imo, from typical last man harem to Y: the last man vibes. Nice.

Fed-Kun's army
-All women world
-Can't make male baby b/c LUL MK Virus
-Human Race goes extinct
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeen everyone

Their plan was probably leading into cloning or something, to keep mankind going after men were gone.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious how the only people who don't think the MC is an idiot for not getting laid are the misandristic assholes trying to erradicate all males from the world.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit the MC appears after 30 chapters!

I almost fucking didnt care

Dex-chan lover
LOL what exactly is the point of the MK Virus if it'll just make all of humanity (sorry, huwomanity) extinct? Trying to kill all men is exactly the same as trying to kill all men AND women.

Anyway, so it looks like MC's girlfriend didnt' create the virus, but she is guilty of kidnapping and an accomplice to rape, making MC#4 fuck all them BBWs. And as far as I know they didn't even let him get drunk first.

Aggregator gang
WELL SHIT. and that is why homosexuality is the ruin of the human race. in other words a big shot of the UW is a freaking lesbo who had a bad experience with a man and so she went and created the virus for her revenge, if you dont believe me check that naked bimbo that said "SOON, OUR UTOPIA IS GOING TO BEGIN (while doing the face of a crazed psicopathic bitch) " she is a freaking crazy psicapath lesbo as well who is all for a women only harem for herself. after some time passes and the 5 MCs are killed, either the moron lesbos play with DNA and get themselves some sinthetic Ds that will make their girl cum into proper boy cum that can impregnate girls or they will come back to their senses and realize that they just killed any hope of humanity´s survival, unless there are female engineers capable of making a spaceship for them to travel to another world so that they can procreate with the people there....but that would be too much.

Another manga where everyone's an asshole. You know, the art is good but the plot kinda makes me wanna puke.

Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Well aside from the short-sightedness of their plan at least Drake's beat producer survived.

Music lives another day

Dex-chan lover
@itsjenyoumen
"Everyone dies" Truly a Feminist Utopia.
Now it seems bot factions are completely retarded, one turned into a dictatorship and the other in a fucking cult, Wonder if MCs GF already fucked the 4th man as well since shes part of that cult.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag well, she does have the tatoo of the previous chapter on her chest.

Everything is pointing out that she banged the guy but I doubt that it happened.. if anything it will be just fuel for stupid drama later on

A world without men, not the smartest plan eh? Who will maintain the sewer system, sweep the streets, build houses and perform manual labor... etc?

@LysandersTreason I'm thinking they more or less planned to just keep men around as slaves for mating, or else they'd have just killed the last remaining few when they were asleep. The only reason they're not just locked up somewhere is likely to not make the enslavement obvious, both to them and anyone else who knows they exist but aren't part of their inner circle. Lots of comments are talking about feminism and man hate but it honestly could just be a really big power grab, since having the only source of reproduction would mean either obeying or letting your family line die out, while they can just continue on even if you want to stand against them.

Users who are viewing this thread