Shuumatsu no Harem

@bonkleboi
"It's like the danger lies in fucking the girls so the mc shouldn't, but meanwhile every other man is shown to cave in and slowly devolve into tools or depraved people."

Um, what danger? It was already stated that nothing will happen to the men if they have sex with women. So what do you mean? Are you being metaphorical? Like "he'll lose part of himself if he has sex." or something like that?

Okay soooo

Finally after all this time we learn shes........infertile? The fuck? Where the fuck did this tragedy of a turn come from? Like I'm happy MC got to bed with the one he loves first but still that's pretty wrong.....like very wrong. We have waited through all these chapters for these two to give up their V cards and we find out they can't have a child? Like my god man. I was rooting for this guy and I find out he got no future children with the one he loves.
Overall, I am pissed out that. The MC being generic doesn't bother me cause if he was just one of the other five then it would just be a finished harem manga. The world building and antagonist building is pretty well done with the enemy being radical feminists that took up leadership positions. If you think about it the other two guys are just as generic as the MC. Out of everything I like this story cause it doesn't focus on MC getting into sexy funntime situations and fucking every girl he sees like a monkey cause that's pretty much a joke story at this point.

Double-page supporter
@Kaus_Leili Kind of interested if laboratory grown genitalia made any progress in their world considering in this story it's set a little past 2 decades from where "we" are. I don't know all that much about medicine, but I think it could potentially be one of the ways they could "cure" her of her infertility at least as far as this story goes.

@GetRekdm8
From what I have read through this entire mange there doesn't really seem to be any push in the science department besides the MC finding a cure fornthe MK Virus and that would be a pretty interesting thing to bring up later on in the manga.

My guy finally getting laid.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Every time I look at this. All I can see is another story that isn't based on sex crazed women and a retarded MC. Like, aren't sperm banks a thing. I would think that the governments would instantly take all the sperm in those banks and use them to slowly and steadily breed more males and NOT just put 5 dudes through the STUPIDEST stud farm I have ever seen.

@LordGray
I'm pretty sure that they had already tried using the sperm from the banks only to have the male children die from the MKVirus.
The thing to remember is that they are trying to produce MEN that are immune to said virus.
And consideeing the state the world was in possibly a few weeks after the virus hit and they possibly did birthing experiments, which had ended with the deaths of a whole bunch of male newborns, the only possible way at that point was to find a way to stpp the virus and find a man immune to the MKVirus as it seems like females are not effected at all by said virus.
To put it short: Male babies that are not immune to the virus, which means all that sprem in the sperm banks, die fucking horribly and the government (mainly ruled by feminists currently may I add) would just not even mess with that.

Watch Sexmisja reż. Juliusza Machulskiego.
It's much better than this shit.

I know that this is bad, it really is obvious

but fuck me i'm enjoying the shit out of it

Users who are viewing this thread