Shuumatsu no Harem

Honestly that doi-boy along with first guy are pretty much boring. I prefer reading about our main mc.

Contributor
Welp I forgot how our mc doing right now??
Edit : I suggest, the author must make the spin-off rather extend main series with BULLSHIT

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe he went from that hot teacher to these dumb students.

Aggregator gang
Correct me if I'm wrong but the girl the short hair girl with the cat was talking to is the girl MC is looking for right?

VIP
@chenando1 Yeah, and chapter 42 will finally get rid of having to see this character every chapter (he dont die, this aint a spoiler)

Dex-chan lover
oh hey, lets the have the boring MC side track the interesting MCs plot... yay.

Supporter
You know based on the synopsis if the MK virus killed 99.9 percent of the male population then there should be
394440 males left globally in the world

Based on population distribution China, India, and the US should have the highest survivor rates.

So my question if anyone can answer me is that if Japan is only rocking Five dudes, where are the other sub 400K homies?

Dex-chan lover
Actually mentioned in the story, they are in cold sleep.
They where also infected and would have died soon too.
And whatever plot he had planned for this guys arc seems to have been dropped hard, aside from his handler pretty much any named girls from the beginning of the arc have disappeared.

I'm giving up on this. There should have been only one MC. I really dont care about any of the other plots.

Dex-chan lover
The MC's a damn Shinji Ikari. His adamant resistance is like a massive 360 of what I was introduced with. Can someone just link a hentai harem where the guy is okay about actually making a harem? By the gods...

Dex-chan lover
Huh ... and here they are, the girls from the beginning.
... seriously though what's up with the Story? It's jumping all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
MIA MC:

Last seeen chapter 26.

This author is a piece of shit, why the fuck start another story with fucking some piece of shit highschooler? If the MC is not back by next chapter i am going to drop this shit and forget about it. author needs to stick with his main story and create spin offs if he wants to fuck around with the story.

havent seen MC in almost 20 chapters OMEGALUL 10/10 author so much story

Users who are viewing this thread