Shuumatsu no Harem

Dex-chan lover
Caveat to what I'm about to say: I occasionally pop in to skim this for the boobs when it shows up on the front page and I'm bored. I also don't like the NTR genre.

BUT!!! Nothing would delight me more than seeing that beta little wank stain of an excuse for a man Doi-cuck get bulled by a 6'4", jacked black guy with a foot long BBC. Preferable the teacher first while he has to sit there and watch all "his" girls get violently railed. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I actual read this shit XD

Contributor
A work isn't hentai just because it has a lot of sex in it, stop tagging shit incorrectly.

Double-page supporter
Well, it's June, so it can't be April fools, and this page is for the manga, not the LN, so yeah, I have no idea what's going on with that upload.

Double-page supporter
This author is such an as*hole, why are we getting another awesome protagonist now? Subject number 1 and this guy are being squandered as plot devices......

does anyone else know if the artist do erodoujin? whats their name in that industry? or its still kotaro shouno? thanks

Dex-chan lover
Is every men that had Multiple Sclerosis going to be a protagonist or what...

Double-page supporter
General: That's why we've asked you here, M. Night Shyalaman. The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village, all very clever films. But can you use your amazing idea brain now to help us stop the terrorists?

M. Night Shyalaman: What if... What if it turns out they aren't terrorists? But they're actually werewolves? From the future?

General: N, no. No, they're terrorists. They've been linked to Al Qaeda.

M. Night Shyalaman: But what if Al Qaeda, it turns out, is the group being terrorized? By aliens?

General: No- No. That's not an idea, that's a twist. We need ideas.

M. Night Shyalaman: How about we make everyone think that terrorists attacked us? But really, we were all already dead.

General: Get him out of here.

-South Park, Season 11, Episode 10

Yes. This is how you make someone's attempts to stay chaste in such a world not enraging as the first MC. Dude is married. He has a wife and probably a kid. He doesn't need women throwing themselves at him left and right.

Users who are viewing this thread