Shuumatsu no Harem

Double-page supporter
It takes some special type of skill from an author to make a manga like this almost completely unenjoyable....I’ve read hentai doujin plot more engaging.

Well, at least the guy isn't that much of a complete jerk to resort to NTR. That's a relief... I guess?
Is it really worth it to show us how far the kiddo has fallen?

Artificial fertilisation doesnt exist in that world, nope.(actually wanted to write about the mc beinh a fkin moron, like someone just thinks about fuking ur sis, what would u do? Fkin kill him)

Group Leader
It takes some special type of skill from an author to make a manga like this almost completely unenjoyable....I’ve read hentai doujin plot more engaging.
So bad it's good.

Just like SAO

Aggregator gang
What's with the 4-5 untranslated color pages in every chapter at the end

Yes, yes, i agree that the MC is a moron, but that doesnt mean that the plot itself is bad. Atleast the story isnt completely centered on our stupid MC.

Damn that was pretty savage. So the guy wasn't immune to the virus huh?

is Reito ever gonna bone Erisa? Because there is still a lot of unresolved issues there and not even sexually.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing how far we have come without even a shred of actual plot progress... But a metric f*ckton of side stories which lead no where at all... at least I feel like that. And some how I hope this is going to end soon because its a drag, I will probably drop this series in the next two to three chapters if there is still no progress on the actual plot front if this thing.

Honestly wish the other manga of the same name was getting translated instead of this. Plot was much better imo.

Users who are viewing this thread