Shuumatsu no Nosferatu

Fed-Kun's army
it shows promise
i dont see this kinda plot becoming past an 8 though

i saw shuumatsu and i was like pog, then i saw nosferatu and i was like pog

I’m still so confused, yet also very intrigued. Can’t wait for more updates!

"suddenly awakens from being buried in a forest, and she has no memories."
I remember an anime that starts exactly like this, so either this is the adaptation or its plagiarism.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
You say that but there's dozens of stories where the MC wakes up in the wilderness with amnesia.
Heck, let's go to everyone's favorite, SAO, specifically Alicization. Kirito wakes up in the middle of the forest (wild) and is treated by underworld's inhabitants as having lost all his memories (amnesia).
Is that plagiarism? No, it's a extremely general situation. If you don't remember more than the beginning premise of that anime then it's not specifically plagiarism, it's a trope.

@wanfai
First of all, this exact Premise including the vampires, suddenly awakens from being buried in a forest, and having no memories.
Second if you would kindly never refer to the caravan of garbage that is SAO as "everyones favorite."
Lastly, I suppose I left out the bit about vampires being in the premise and with that your entire theory about it being a trope falls apart.

Is it plagiarism? most likely, am I going to go through my watched anime list until I find the one im refering to? Fuck no im not wasting more time on this subject.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
... you do understand how a trope works right? Just because you add in ‘vampire’ doesnt make it any less or more of a trope. Heck SAO was just one example (and btw even if it is garbage you cannot dispute that it’s stupidly popular) there are dozens of other amnesia in the woods stories.
All that said,
Like really feel free to consider this plagiarism or whatever, fact of the matter is if you’re not gonna spend time to find what you think is the source material then this is an entirely moot conversation, since now we have nothing to compare to besides your memory which the human race has on record to remember wrong and differently (see bearstein vs bearstain bears).
Am i calling you a liar? Not necessarily, but the fact remains that we dont have said source material you’re yelling about.

Aggregator gang
this is like Drag on Dragon manga where the red eyes turn people into Cross

@wanfai
you do understand how a trope works right? Just because you add in ‘vampire’ doesnt make it any less or more of a trope.

it was an anime from maybe 20 years ago? dude im not giving you the time of day past this, its a waste of my time and you wanna argue over the dumbest shit kindly fuck off.

I actually remember reading another manga about a demon/witch(?) girl waking up in the forest, but it was very different from this. Maybe the nerd crying "plagiarism" is referring to 7th Garden?

Dex-chan lover
Man cries about plagiarism on a public forum and didn’t expect someone to call him out on it nor wants to follow up on his claim. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread