Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure who they'll set against Buddha (maybe Bishamonten), but I wonder who the gods will pick to replace Buddha. I'm betting on Hermes, since they've kept hinting at how powerful he is. The rest of the gods who appeared were just treated as side characters to the gods who actually fought. Of course, they could just pick somebody who hasn't appeared until now.

In general man always like humanity he was in the early chaps, wut a twist, so God v God. That’s pretty crazy lmao, could be Odin next match.

Whelp. Lets see the Zero stuffs they were talking about, it might be coming up next

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS!!!!! I was worried that he's going to be fighting against human, because Buddha here is such a likeable character and I don't want him to die, so him switching sides is so badass, also who's going to be replaced in the human side? I mean isn't it weird that a person that's supposed to represent humanity in the tournament (the 13 name in the beginning) just not show up anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@hermitboi Heracles wanted to save humanity, but was also loyal to the gods and considered himself a god, so he wanted to believe that he could both fight for the gods and find a way to save humanity. That might be a character flaw on his part, since he tried to have it both ways instead of picking a side, though maybe he could've found a way to do it.

I think loki will fight buddha only because he wanted to before and he won't let anyone else but who knows i hope

Fed-Kun's army
b8ddae9001899d46975b2a4edf4a5f868a5d424e5fe8a3f39854a7e5e0bf22f5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread