Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Dex-chan lover
It's over. There's no way that human can
win
now. It'll be
draw

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the Gods are gonna punish Buddha by sending the Seven Lucky Gods against him

HYPE BUDDHA LEZZGOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Some say that Zeus already know buddha’s plan that’s why he asked him to go next and with that
make sure a human will end up betraying the human side in exchange of a possibility of god hood
the prime candidates are
ether Rasputin the dude that made a cult and Qin Shi Huang the first emperor of China mainly because both of them did thought they were some divine figure and see themselves as gods in their life though my money is on Qin shi Huang as the traitor for the human side I mean dude made record of himself as someone from heaven thus having divine right to rule and seeked immortality though mercury didn’t really work for him this could be his chance to be immortal if he manage to win

Plus their exact opposite Buddha manage to achieved godhood by leaving his earthly desire while Qin Shi Huang seeked godhood because he didn’t want to let go of his earthly desire considering he asked that everything he own including his army to be with him when he dies he obviously failed.

I wonder who was supposed to fight Buddha or did Valkyrie already anticipated that this will happen?
But I fucking love character design of Buddha, he's such a chad that doesn't give any f***s to anyone he pisses off.
@greatninja3 I think that's good theory, can't w8 for next chapter XD.

Damn, what a twist. I did think Buddha didn't want to fight humans but for him to fight for humanity is way over my head.

Yo I bet my house, savings, wife, girlfriend, computer, tv, car, job, and my gaming remote control scooter that Buddha is gonna die

Users who are viewing this thread