Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Ah that's so fuckin crazy I kinda hope some like older gods jump down to join him or something to show a faction of gods that want to save humanity

Dex-chan lover
He is going to figth the Seven Luck Gods
In his intro there were a lot of mention of him being alone,so it would be a nice contrast.
Also,the Luck Gods can 100% fuse

Double-page supporter
Buddddhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa-Saaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait so what about Hades is he not allowed to participate in this? That’s my only biggest question on this whole series’s, he’s technically a God and if he appears to fight Buddha, could be the 2nd best fight in series....just a theory that might not happen though....don’t know why he wasn’t added though....or that I missed it.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YEAH!!! LET'S GO BUDDHA!!! BUDDHISM IS OFFICALLY NUMBER 1 RELIGION!!

Also kinda nice that Jack the Ripper is having character development, as Hercules gave him what he never had: love.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm converting to Buddhism now...anyone who gets in my way will be killed as well wooo hooo o3o

@Rizkid1412 lol yeah, plus because he treats any beings as equals he probably wouldn't participate the tournament.
this is just my theory using what I've heard about him...

Users who are viewing this thread