Shuumatsu no Valkyrie - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Round 6

Dex-chan lover
Zeus : fight in round 6
Buddha: k

Buddha : k imma side with humans lul
Zeus : listen here u little shit

Double-page supporter
@MoveRight

Can you give me your address so I can pick up those when Buddha won? Don't need the wife and girlfriend so you can keep them.

@gnawn
He was never born a God. He was born as a prince. He had a wife and son, Rāhula. His father, the king, wanted him to became the next king. He gave him many luxury things, a wealthy comfortable life and wanted him to get married, have a child so that they would become an anchor to keep him from seeking enlightenment due to a prophecy that predicted he would leave them and become the Buddha. But eventually, he abandoned all of that after seeing the miserable life of the civilians and people around him.

Dex-chan lover
@Creutzfeldt
To be frank, if ANY of you have played Valkyrie Profile, you'd know that Odin, by the same logic as Buddha's, would also support humans. Why? Because he's half human himself. I don't remember what is other half was though. I think it was elf? I know he was raised by them, at the very least. The reason why Odin was supposedly the strongest of the Norse Gods was basically because unlike the other Gods, he had the potential to grow, gained from his human side. That also meant he would grow noticeably old.

@phil777 Sorry to break it to you, but I’m pretty sure that’s just Valkyrie Profile making stuff up.
Odin was the son of Borr and Bestla, neither of whom were human or elf. They were Jotun.
Source: Gylfaginning

Users who are viewing this thread