Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Exchange

Dex-chan lover
Sati(1st wife) not around??

Man... I'd laugh so hard if it turns out sati is one of the girls raiden 'ate' last chapter xD

Literally who.

Never forget that Japanese are racist xenophobic people. Don’t expect too much.

Dex-chan lover
Shiva a true family man. And really, anyone with even a passing knowledge of him should know he’s insanely powerful.

Dex-chan lover
...did Raiden watch pro wrestling on his way there or what? I mean, a dropkick as an opening move? And what is with Buddha? He looks like...someone trying way too hard to be hip.

I don't understand how could you whine about Buddha controversial appearance at this point, this manga has Emo Thor and Poseidon, Adam being able to mimic every Gods power insinuates he was joint-bred by every god, Zeus kinda works because he is already unsucrupulous as he is( although i do wish he has more dimension in this version~) now Shiva retain his 4 arms yet Kali and Dhurga who were supposed to have multiple arms and is also a major deity in Veda is depicted as normalized sideline thot? submissive and reserved Kali ? FUCK THAT, KALI WAS DEPICTED AS BEING ABOVE SHIVA. Smh ~ the only thing that keeps me reading this manga is bcz i want to bear witness to ThE eXteNT oF SHoUneN fALlaCY

It should be Parvati.
Aaaand Buddha should be from Nepal, not from India but oh well, I guess it doesn't affect the story anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I can somehow tell this fight will be a win for the gods, but I am rooting for humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Is anyone here going to explain what's the difference between Buddha and Parvati? Because I have no idea who Parvati is.

Users who are viewing this thread