Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Exchange

The kick starter was dope but the rest was underwhelming to me :/

Dex-chan lover
Well, Shiva seems to be pretty cool, kinda give me the same feeling with Adam and his family for some reason. Hope he wins.

Buddha looks a bit weird... also, yeah I agree with DFM1412, the rest of the fight feels pretty underwhelming in comparison to the previous beginning of the fight.

lets not forget theres 2 japanese gods on waiting list too, not complaining at all

>Soyboy hipster Buddha
>Raiden doing wrestling shit instead of actual sumo
It's all so tiresome

this chapter feels weak and disappointing. Buddha is a hipster, though he could be so epic. Same case with shiva, to smaller degree. All the gods feel like a bunch of wimps.

Shiva looks weak and does judo as if there's no martial arts in India, sumo guy is winning because JAPANSTRONK!
It feels like Shiva is human and sumo guy is god.
Hope Shiva beats him up though, but I guess there's no chance, japs will win because of japan.

Here comes Japan’s superiority speech. Why did Japanese need to be so subtle about it? Why can’t they be more like us, Chinese, we are just openly say we don’t like you? I was pretty surprised Jack won the last round, but the twist I didn’t really like, why does good morals always win. If it doesn’t include Japanese than good morals win.

I really think this chapter is relatively uneventful (or, dare I say it, boring) for a reason. If every fight followed the same hype-from-the-beginning format previous fights have followed, we'd get sick ofit, and this manga would get uninteresting quick. Storytelling has to be mixed up for things to be kept fun.

Stay put fellas, the mangaka's definitely building up to something cool.

Dear God, Buddha's look sure is... interesting.
Also, this fight seems like it will have no deeper meaning behind it, unlike all the other fights before. Lu Bu finally found a worthy opponent, Adam gave humanity new hope, Kojiro finally won a fight for once, and Jack, even though he won, realised he still was a loser. But this fight has nothing to offer, at least yet.

Double-page supporter
Huh, for some reason Buddha looks like someone who's against humanity winnning (Though this is just my opinion, judging by his looks) Heracles/Hercules or whatever you wanna call'em has got to be best god boi so far ngl

Btw, I just realized this; How in the world is Nikola Tesla gonna fight against a God? Using hidden teslas? (COC reference, cause Idk much about him aside from him being some kind of scientist)

When will the high quality version appear?
I just finished catching up with this latest chapter from the start

Dex-chan lover
Why is Buddha in the God side? Ok if you doesn't know this I'm gonna let you in on the secrets................buddha is actually human Ikr mind-blowing

Users who are viewing this thread