Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Exchange

Dex-chan lover
The choice of design for some gods is...very questionable. Buddah got the worst design so far, and that's counting the accurate depiction of Ganesha. As much as I like Shiva though, I want Raiden to win. Or at least bring the fight to a draw.

Maybe another Japanese guy wins in the Japanese comic, maybe not who knows

Dex-chan lover
cant believe they would clown buddha like that. . . also wheres shiva's first wife

Fed-Kun's army
@DARLINGBEAR
also wheres shiva's first wife
Sati is dead in most tellings of Hindu mythology. Her dying is where Parvati's story begins, and in a Universe where Heracles and Poseidon have died, I see no reason deities can't die for the various reasons contained in their own mythologies. After all, I don't remember Cronus or any of the titans being in the audience for the Greek matches.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like raiden has a completely different personality than he did in the previous chapter

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona
ointment means :
round 1: lu bu gets horse : human buff
round 2: Zeus didn't use his divine weapon: god nerf
round 4: jack gets home city: human buff

round 3 was the only truly equal fight, and even then, it's more like poseidon really didn't try for the first 2/3 of the fight.

Is it just me or does raiden's size change wildly between chapters and panels

Buddha must be the most disappointing design I've ever seen in manga to this day. I learned not to expect much besides the fighting from this manga but that one hit hard

Dex-chan lover
I agree the Japanese are heavily over-represented on the human side, but if it's any consolation the Greek Pantheon dominates the God side, and there's only one Japanese "God" (Susanoo isn't necessarily a God depending which story you're reading, to my understanding).

Red 'Chapter unavailable'. Can't read it semi hemi demi scans has no website either. Help

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think Buddha's design is interesting in the very least. Most unorthodox representation of him I've seen, so I can't really say how I feel about it, other than indifferent.

Double-page supporter
I only know of parvati and kali from persona and their designs are much more appealing here

Damn I never thought I'd see so much negativity in the comments, not to mention people still mad about a Japanese manga having more Japanese representation! Some of you are entitled as fuck smh.

Group Leader
Creative combat with four arms! Shit, I haven't seen this since the original Dragon Ball, this is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread