Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - 100 Seals

@Reimos Buddha is not counted as god, he is human who got enlightenment. He actually doesn't has godly power in the original Buddhism, only Chinese fancy him as an absolute god.

There is a fun fact, that Heracles is the first bodyguard of Buddha in Greco Buddhism. So if the author know this, he shouldn't add Heracles to God team and died, instead add him to Buddha team.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Based Buddha, he didn't forget what his roots were.
good chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So um... it occurred to me yesterday since Buddha was on the gods roster and has been revealed to be conspiring with the humans to cheat... wouldn't the gods technically be able to declare his match a forfeit and give that point to the gods side? Or they they would disqualify Okita for "assisting" Buddha in trying to hide his actions? I mean all things considered he did admit to doing it before two members of his own team so in all fairness what would keep the gods from doing this since they seem to have made the rules for this competition. If the gods in the best case scenario just swap Buddha out of their roster and replace him what deity would do you think they would put in as a substitute and I after both Hercules and Buddha I doubt they would go with anyone that could be considered any type of half god or demi god again.

dont know why all the complains about buddha in previous chapters, but in this chapter he looks badass as hell.

Dex-chan lover
So we got Okita and Kondou, bring in Hijikata the Mayo monster, we have Sakata Kintoki anyways.

Dex-chan lover
...I take back anything bad I say about Buddha. Him being a traitor changes everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread